A Software development company in Limassol is expanding rapidly and they are looking for a Scrum Master who will work in an Agile environment with the focus on enabling the teams towards improving the way they work and thereby strengthen the presence of our Company as an Agile center of excellence. The Scrum Master has a key role in the development process in helping engineering teams to find their most effective and efficient way of delivery while increasing the overall product quality.
- Coaching the Team in self-management and cross-functionality while removing impediments
- Providing feedback and encourage reflection about how the team is performing
- Collect Agile/Scrum/Team metrics on an ongoing basis
- Responsible for multiple scrum teams at any given time
- Ensuring that all Scrum events take place and are positive and productive
- Helping the Scrum Team focus on creating high-value Increments that meet the DoD
- Help to grow cohesive cross-functional teams and foster good communication between the team members
- Ensuring tickets are according to standards and meet the DoR
- Assist the Product Manager with keeping the backlog groomed
- Helping find techniques for effective Product Goal definition and Product Backlog management
- Helping the Scrum Team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items
- Ensures the team’s work aligns with priorities and the overall schedule
- Helping the team agree on what they can achieve during each development sprint
- Produce status reports as required
- Promote and embed companies’ values in the teams
- Understand and follow company processes with regards to managing Scrum framework in alignment with development process, QA process, Release Management and support.
- At least 1-year experience as a Scrum Master and in working in an agile environment
- Certification as Certified Scrum Master/Scrum Professional will be an advantage
- Knowledge of best practices in software development based on agile methods
- Excellent communication (verbal, writing) skills
- ‘Can do’ and results oriented attitude
- Approachable and great team player
- Positive, optimistic, self-motivated and empathetic
- Customer oriented
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Any relevant University or College Degree in informatics, information technology, project management or comparable qualification
- Ticketing system knowledge (i.e Jira)
- EU-citizenship/work permit in Cyprus
- The working hours are Monday to Thursday from 08:30 – 17:30 and on Friday from 08:30 – 15:00 (Hybrid working mode)
- The company is offering a salary of 28 – 35K gross based on skills and experience plus covered health insurance and provident fund
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Scrum Master (Hybrid) with reference number 1652.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.