Our client is a rapidly growing consultancy company bringing the latest satellite image and engineering analysis technologies to the infrastructure, construction, mining, energy and insurance sectors worldwide. They are located in Nicosia and work on projects located across the globe.
They are looking to hire a Satellite Remote Sensing Analyst to join their team in Nicosia.
- Excellent opportunity on offer for a satellite remote sensing analyst looking for a varied and challenging role where they can develop highly technical skills whilst working for a dynamic, innovative company.
- The company uniquely combines geotechnical and satellite remote sensing expertise to offer its global clients the latest remote monitoring methods coupled with informed interpretation.
- You will be responsible for analysing satellite images for earth observation applications, exporting the data to GIS platforms, preparing reports and proposals for both our commercial and innovation projects.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in satellite remote sensing or related field
- Knowledge of satellite image analysis software
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of coding languages and satellite radar analysis will be considered an advantage
- Relevant experience will be considered an advantage
- Excellent use of the English language
- Ability to develop relationships between the company and new and existing clients
- Willing to undertake international travel.
Attractive salary based on experience and qualifications
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Satellite Remote Sensing Analyst with reference number 1070.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.