Our client is a leading paint manufacturer and the group consists of 67 companies and 40 production facilities globally with more than 10.200 employees and united by a strong company culture. My client is now looking to recruit a Sales Representative who will be working out of the Limassol based office and reporting to the Sales Manager
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary based on skills and experience
- Medical Insurance
- Life Cover insurance
- Business Trips insurance
- Provident Fund tools
- Company Car with private use allowance
Duties and candidate profile:
- The new Sales Representative will manage and lead the assigned segment sales in Cyprus by utilising the company sales tools and techniques to plan, execute and monitor sales objectives and collection to achieve sales budgets, improve customer relationships, profitability and increase market share.
- We are looking for an individual with a sales background, where experience and knowledge in the anticorrosion field would give the candidate additional advantage, as the person will operate in an autonomous way with Cyprus market.
- Someone who is target focused and can demonstrate building strong relationships.
- Is good in understanding of the sales process and has a drive and motivation to learn.
- Together with the regional Yard/EPC/Applicator Sales Director define local focus customers and agree to specific customer strategies
- Manage and develop selected Key Customer relationships by understanding the customer’s needs, market, potential and strategy in order to be able to position the company as a preferred supplier and secure sustainable and profitable relationships
- Grow the company market share within Yard/EPC/Applicator by overseeing projects, monitoring performance and results to ensure cost efficiency and profitable initiatives
- Execute the strategic response for Yard/EPC/Applicators in the local country by implementing polices, guidelines, tools and guiding principles and communicating this to the local network in order to govern sales and customer management locally Establish and implement a robust framework for prioritising and developing Key Accounts /Customers by creating relevant and dynamic metrics and KPIs, establishing and following up on active plans and sharing tactics and best practice to ensure that resources are utilised where they best serve the company long-term strategy and profitability
- Support and guide cross-border projects by following up on progress, key decisions and ensuring that stakeholders are informed and engaged in order to ensure the successful completion of projects and the company’s reputation as a preferred supplier .
- Share customer information, leads and opportunities with relevant internal stakeholders to strengthen the company understanding, innovations, and responses
- Ensure that projects and Key Accounts are managed and followed-up in order to achieve customer expectations and sales targets
- Develop and implement proper distribution strategies and programs by setting targets, selection criteria and performance measures for subordinates to build and maintain a strong, effective and loyal distribution network.
- Close monitoring and following up the implementation of agreed action plans to ensure that the overall Performance coatings objectives will be met.
- Develop and implement standard procedures, processing and reporting to ensure the implantation of best practice is achieved through the retail and project teams.
Job Requirements / Education level:
- The following are alternatives for minimum levels of education and experience required for this position (either/or):
- Bachelor’s degree + min.5 years of the sales experience
- Specific credentials/qualifications required in this role, delivered after hire:
- The company induction is carried out by HR
- Level 1 including firefighting and first aid training
- SFT 1 followed by SFT 2 and Negotiation Training Qualifications,
Experience & Other Skills:
- FROSIO or NACE certification
- Greek at native level English proficiency:
- Computer literacy in MS Office / Office 365
- Motivated by learning engaging presentation skills advanced negotiation skills positive and enthusiastic approach even in challenging circumstances
- Education field Business Administration
- Identifies and seizes commercial opportunities;
- Has a strong positive impact on business growth and profitability makes an impact;
- Convinces and persuades others;
- Promotes plans and ideas successfully uses a methodical and systematic approach;
- Plans ahead, defines clear priorities, and allocates resources effectively builds a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve objectives quickly understands and analyses complex issues and problems;
- Comes up with sound and rational judgments communicates in a clear, precise, and structured way;
- Speaks with authority and conviction;
- Presents effectively co-operates well with others;
- Shares knowledge, experience, and information;
- Supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on the-job training and Company Academy.
- An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values: Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- Exciting challenges in a growing company with excellent financial results a professional working environment that focuses on continuous improvement and innovation
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Sales Representative with reference number 1417.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.