Our client is a leading Renewable Energy Provider that provides energy savings performance solutions and solar PV roof projects to customers throughout Cyprus, Greece and Italy.
Due to their expansion in Cyprus they are looking for a Sales Manager to continue growth as market providers of Energy Efficiency services to established blue-chip companies. You will be working closely with the Chief Technical Officer, to find clients and other projects (ESCo & PV) for evaluation, development and execution.
You will lead the sales, negotiation, and relationship management function within the sustainability department of our investment group, and will be responsible for establishing and building successful and profitable relationships with medium/large companies at board level.
You will lead all aspects of the client relationship process and will manage a growing team of Client Partners and Consultants and utilise knowledge of clean technologies and energy regulations as part of the services available to our clients.
This is an opportunity to work with a client that has ESCo models, technological expertise, capital & sustainability consultancy contracts.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and implement sales strategies and objectives
- Gather new product ideas and evaluates their potential
- Provide management with information used to evaluate opportunities and work with internal technical and operations teams to grow revenue
- Increase customer relationships and develop a new customer base
- Provide a single point of contact to a growing client base to negotiate, communicate specifications, returns, warranty, and any other needs or concerns that arise
Position requirements include:
- Sales experience, 5 years minimum.
- Experience in the renewables industry and interactions with ESCOs is preferred.
- Outstanding customer service skills with attention to rapid responses and clarity in communications
- Telephone and direct contact and interaction with business owners, engineers, sourcing managers, and production personnel is required.
The company is offering a competitive salary based on experience plus an excellent commission/bonus structure based on sales and overall performance.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Sales Manager with reference number 583.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.