Our client is the leading e-commerce marketplace in Cyprus and they are looking for a Sales Account Manager to join their team.
Your mission as a Sales Account Manager is to grow the Real Estate Market and any other market assigned to you by developing business via both existing & new clients. You will be accountable for the market and of acquiring full knowledge of this. You will have to conduct market research via digital channels such as Facebook and physical channels via sales visits and other conventional ways (e.g. surveys). Map the Competition and the Market to provide solid feedback to the team and company (Gather Intelligence – Provide Feedback – Build business proposals - Close the Deal – Follow up – After Sales Contact – New Ideas to further develop the Market segmentation).
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
- B2B working experience, preferably in digital classifieds services or any relevant industry.
- Proven experience as key account manager.
- Excellent speaker of Greek and excellent use of English Language in written and verbal communications are mandatory.
- Be Tech Savvy. Microsoft Office & Google Suit are the minimum. Very good knowledge of CRMs, online marketplaces-apps, social media and be updated constantly.
- Capable of creating simple online presentations.
- B type Car License and good driving skills is a must.
- Willingness to relocate to Cyprus.
- Fulfilled Army duties for male individuals.
- Relocation in Cyprus is a mandatory requirement.
- Establish relationships with both existing and prospective customers and secure contacts that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets.
- Develop our business via excellent preparation, presentation and promotion of our services & products, to both existing and prospective customers, using solid argumentation.
- Conduct market research and develop business via proposals. Analyze the territory and market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Plan and conduct meetings and make follow ups with clients as per company’s priorities and targets.
- Build and maintain the (HubSpot) CRM of the Company.
- Provide sales reports & records on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services via the CRM or google sheets.
- Provide timely follow up, after sales contacts with clients.
- Contribute to the strategy and tactics of business be it pricing, new services and promos; recommend ideas to enhance market competitiveness.
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace.
- Build trust in your professional profile, our services and with all customers.
- Build Ownership. Hold yourself fully accountable for the Real Estate market. Be self-motivated, and targets driven.
- Be resilient and patient. You need to provide a positive attitude against any adversaries and build the relationships with your customers and colleagues.
- Integrity and ethics. Follow up on your promises and be ethical in all your interactions and transactions.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Capable of building a strong network of people and relationships to work your way in the market.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills. Examine facts and take all factors into consideration when making a decision.
- Excellent in time management, scheduling and follow up.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Pay attention to detail.
- Competitive salary
- Attractive relocation package
- 21 days holidays
- Technical equipment and internet connection
- Ongoing training and development
- This is a permanent full-time position working the core opening hours of the business, Monday-Friday from 9 am to 18 pm.
- It is a Cyprus-based job and you will work remotely from home in Cyprus.
- Extended working hours will be sometimes required according to business needs.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Sales Account Manager with reference number 1045.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.