Our client is a relatively young but fast-growing company operating in the shipping industry as Freight Broker and they are currently looking to recruit a Russian-speaking Senior Accountant with solid international experience to join our team of finance professionals..
The Company’s headquarters is in Limassol, Cyprus and it also has representative office in Greece and trading office in UAE. The team consists of 9 professionals at the HQ in Limassol and another 10 in our representative and trading offices. The internal language is Russian and English is used widely for collaboration with the stakeholders.
The ideal candidate is having a can-do attitude, and desire to grow and be a part of the company's success and will be reporting directly to the Chief Accountant
- Dealing with the main bookkeeping tasks
- Preparation of the management reports
- Cash flow planning
- Entering invoices into the bookkeeping system
- Bank reconciliation with bookkeeping and operational system
- Preparation of the payment orders
- Liaising with company management (operators, charter managers, and traders)
- Assisting the Chief Accountant and Financial Controller
- Additional ad-hoc tasks
Our Future Colleague:
- Has 2+ years of experience in general accounting
- Has acquired at least a bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, or any other relevant degree
- Is fluent in Russian and can communicate in English well
- Accounting qualifications and consolidation skills would be an advantage
- Knows local and international taxation principles, as well as IFRS and transfer pricing
- Has attention to the details, but can see the big picture
- Can work independently, but still enjoys working in a team, and can manage multiple tasks in the fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Personal growth and self-development in a stable and fast-growing international company
- Supportive and experienced team, who works hard and likes having fun together
- Comfortable working environment and cozy office in Limassol
If you feel you want to belong to our team, please do not wait and apply now!
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Russian-speaking Senior Accountant with reference number 987.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.