Our client, a Restaurant in Limassol is looking for a Russian-speaking Restaurant Marketing Manager who can create engaging content in support of product marketing campaigns. The successful candidate shall be experienced in HORECA, a creative and energetic team player with excellent writing, editing, researching, project management, and communications skills in English and Russian. The candidate shall be able to convey our value proposition through engaging, persuasive marketing content.
- Develop and design marketing strategies of the Restaurant • Develop and design Creatives for our projects;
- Initiate, organize various events and B2B activities in the Restaurant;
- Monitor effective advertising campaigns within the given budget;
- Develop a professional relationship with local and international Companies, expand the company’s partner network;
- Cooperate with designers in creation of advertising materials, writing clear and persuasive texts for websites, brochures, catalogues, and other means of advertising;
- Work with designers, illustrators, printers, photographers, production companies and other participants of a marketing campaign;
- Write, revise, edit, proofread, and check spelling and grammar texts in the existing content for Social Media in English and Russian;
- Write press releases and news about HORECA business in Cyprus.
- At least 3 years of working experience in marketing sector
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English and Russian, Greek will be an advantage
- Communicative, friendly, user and team oriented, well organized, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Russian-speaking Marketing Manager (Restaurant) with reference number 1805.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.