Our client, an international legal and financial services company with offices in a number of locations, is looking to hire a Russian-speaking Legal Secretary for their offices based in Limassol. The role is immediately available.
- Providing a variety of clerical and administrative office support duties to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the day-to-day operations, perform secretarial duties of the office.
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors to the office, booking meetings, keeping the reception area tidy.
- Providing administrative support to the Management.
- Answering and forwarding phone calls, screening phone calls, support customers in the LiveChat.
- Maintenance and tracking of incoming and outgoing documentation, sorting and distributing post arranging couriers.
- Filing, faxing, photocopying and scanning documentation as requested.
- Provide support to other departments.
- To complete all allocated tasks in an accurate, neat and professional manner, while ensuring attention to detail is displayed and follow up is conducted thoroughly.
- To assist in meeting organizational goals by meeting deadlines, assuming ownership, scheduling time, prioritizing tasks and complying with the organization's information requirements.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluent in Russian and English (Written & Spoken) is essential; working knowledge of Greek will be considered a significant advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Internet Explorer, administration and organizational skills, fast typing
- To ensure continuous professional and personal development by continually updating skills and
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Willing to learn
The company is offering 1,500 – 2,000 Euros gross per month based on skills and experience + 13th salary
The working hours are 9.00 to 18.00 with one-hour lunch break
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Russian-speaking Legal Secretary with reference number 766.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.