Our client is a small Corporate Services Provider in Limassol. They are now looking to employ a Russian-speaking Corporate Lawyer with minimum three years working practice.
- Review, drafting and preparation of multiple corporate documents including commercial agreements, SHA, SPA, Resolutions, POA, M&A, registers, trusts, agreements etc.
- Provide legal support to clients either through personal meetings or telephone/conference calls
- Drafting legal opinions and legal memos on corporate, commercial and contract law issues
- Ensure compliance with AML legislation and carry out due diligence on clients
- Reviewing and commenting on transaction and/or legal documents from Cyprus law perspective
- Knowledge of corporate law and regulations.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in the field of corporate law
- Confidentiality, professionalism and integrity
- Excellent knowledge of the Russian and English Language
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- EU citizen
- Company hours of operation 9:00am – 6:30pm.
- Working hours:
- 8 hours to be discussed with the candidate
- 9:00 – 13:00 / 14:00 – 18:00
- 9:30 – 13:30 / 14:30-18:30
- At times may be required earlier or to stay later
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Russian-speaking Corporate Lawyer with reference number 926.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.