Our client is one of the global leaders in the commercial equipment market situated in Pafos. They are looking for an Assistant Finance Controller - Russian Speaking. A must is a Russian and English-speaking person with experience in working in post-Soviet Union countries
- Provide effective monitoring and management of the group’s liquidity position ensuring that all group companies have access to the cash and funding they need to deliver their business plans
- Have a professional finance/ treasury qualification or equivalent with strong technical accounting experience, significant experience of core treasury management activities, including cash flow and liquidity management, covenant management, securitization and raising new funding.
- Negotiate positive commercial outcomes and will be able to understand and articulate the financial implications and risks of different options making recommendations on the best course of action.
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Technical knowledge of Treasury principles, such as liquidity management and credit ratings
- Experience in financial reporting with strong analytical and interpretative skills
- Have a relevant financial degree and have been employed in a similar position within banking / finance for at least 3 years.
- Attractive salary based on experience.
- Working hours from 9.00 to 18.00 with one hour lunch break
- Location: Kato Pafos
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Russian-speaking Assistant of Financial Director with reference number 1660.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.