Our client invests in IT-sphere start-ups and often sets the operating company in Cyprus from the very beginning. They help their partners (new companies top-managers and investors) to relocate and settle their work here in competitive EU environment. For its office in Limassol this company is looking for an experienced Russian-speaking accountant. It is a fulltime job and will mainly be done from the office (so no remote).
- Processing of the primary documentation in accounting software (E-soft) for companies of the group (5-7 companies, low transactions volume)
- Verification of the correctness of the incoming primary documentation
- Monitoring and regular reconciliation of accounts receivable and accounts payable by counterparty
- Preparation of necessary documentation for closing of employee expenses (reimbursement, travel, benefits)
- Communication with tax authorities, SI and consulting agents
- Month-ends GL reconciliations
- Participation in regular external audits of these companies.
Payroll and employment documentation:
- Payroll and related taxation monthly calculation (40+employees)
- Employment documentation support: full set of documents (contracts, termination, annual and sick leaves, agreements on bonuses etc.)
- Employees tax reporting preparation
- Provide consultancy to employees on related areas
- Experience in relocation and migration matters will be an advantage
- Control of the group policies and procedures
- Treasury operations of the companies (payment requests authorization, validation and processing)
- Master’s degree in economics
- At least 5 yof ears accountancy experience from 5 years
- Professional certificate ACCA or similar will be an advantage
- Fluent English and Russian, Greek will be an advantage
- Recommendations from previous employers required
The working hours are 09.00 – 18.00
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Russian-speaking Accountant with reference number 841.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.