Our client is a leading CySEC regulated Forex Company in Nicosia, as well as other regulated entities and is looking for an experienced RTO Agent / Dealer.
- Trade reconciliation: Regularly reconciling trades and positions to ensure accuracy and identify any discrepancies
- Compliance review: Conducting periodic reviews of trading activity to ensure compliance with regulations and internal policies
- Error analysis: Analysing any trading errors or issues that arise, identifying the root cause, and implementing measures to prevent them from recurring
- Market data monitoring: Monitoring market data and news sources to identify any relevant market events or changes that may impact trading strategies
- Risk assessment: Conducting regular assessments of risk exposure and evaluating the effectiveness of risk management measures in place.
- Exception reporting: Monitoring trading activity for any exceptions or unusual activity and investigating further if necessary.
- Technology and software: Conduct regular analysis of financial software (SAS or similar), trading platforms (MT5 or similar)
- Providing support: Interact with customer support team to provide market insights, answer questions, and assist with trading-related issues.
- University Degree in Finance, Mathematics or a relevant field.
- Basic or Advanced Certification of the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role is essential.
- Good knowledge of the regulatory regime for financial markets and investment firms.
- Having good and proven understanding of the financial and capital markets will be considered a significant advantage.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written). Knowledge of other languages will be considered an advantage.
- Work permit/ EU-citizenship
- The working days are from Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm (but the positions also includes evening shifts which will be discussed at the interview.
- This is a hybrid role (2 day working from home, 3 days from the office)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of RTO Agent / Dealer with reference number 1303.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.