Our client is a leading international CySEC Licensed Forex Trading Company with offices in a number of locations worldwide and they are looking for a Regional Business Development Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the world's leading online trading brokers to direct and execute strategies aimed at the expansion of the Company's offline partner programs. We are looking for native speakers to lead the business development of one of the following regions: Middle East or Arabic speaking regions, Latin America, South/South East Asia and Africa. This job can be done both on site or remotely.
- Identify new business opportunities, initiate business development activities, develop and manage key client relationships
- Manage and execute the business development strategy and implement tactical plans to help meet and exceed organizational expectations
- Maintain a strong development pipeline according to the Company's strategy
- Using existing relationships with partners to generate new business
- Keep up-to-date with the financial markets on a daily basis
- Complete required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
- Organize offline events on a periodical base
- Prepare business plans for the targeted region on a quarterly basis
- University degree in Finance/ Economics/ Banking/ Business Administration or related field
- Fluency in English
- Native in any one or more of the regional languages (Latin American Spanish, Malaysian, Thai, Vietnamese, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi etc.) is an advantage
- Experience and preferably are located in Africa or South/East Asia is a must (if you are located in one of these regions it will remote work)
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a business development role
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close deals
- Excellent networking skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, expand and generate business and effectively close deals
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent numerical/mathematical abilities
- Ability to travel to meet existing/potential partners
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Regional Business Development Manager (English) with reference number 1119.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.