An International Fintech Electronic Money (EMI) Company in Limassol is looking for a Reconciliation Analyst.
- Prepare reports which summarize the findings of the reconciliation process;
- Prepare, analyse and compare cost with revenue;
- Ensure the platform balances and banking providers balances are in agreement;
- Identify and resolve any discrepancies between the platform and banking providers in an efficient and effective manner;
- Collaborate with other departments in the company to resolve any outstanding issues or tasks;
- Preparation of reporting to be released to the accounting team and liaise with them for resolving any queries they have;
- Assist the management with any ad-hoc financial related requests;
- Identification of any possible weaknesses of the systems and employ problem-solving skills to resolve them;
- Be able to multi-task and prioritize tasks based on deadlines and importance;
- Demonstration of attention to detail and a result-oriented approach;
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong Mathematics Skills
- Excellent Excel skills - Data analysis using pivot tables and VLOOKUP
- Advantage: SQL skills and experience working with data from multiple sources. (nice to have)
- Advantage: Banking and Payments background
- Previous experience in Analyst, BI, DataBase, Accounting, Reconciliation or Backoffice roles.
- Hands-on approach with the ability to manage own caseload taking full responsibility for the entire investigation process from start to finish.
- A self-starter and problem-solver who is creative, can hit the ground running and is hungry to contribute to the group's success story, who can think strategically as well as at a detailed, implementation level.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Organised with strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated/positive attitude
- The working hours are 09:00/09:30 – 18:00/18:30, Monday - Friday
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Reconciliation Analyst with reference number 1676.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.