Our client, one of the leading Construction and Development companies in Cyprus, responsible for many of the island's landmark developments, is looking to hire a Receptionist/Office Administrator for a period of 5 months of maternity leave cover.
The responsibilities will include:
- Programming access cards for doors.
- Programming remote controls for outdoor gates.
- Handling petty cash for the sale of access cards and remote controls and issuing receipts.
- Office Administration
- Software Backup (every Friday).
- In charge of facility keys (risers, basement fan rooms, geothermal room, mechanical rooms) and checking once a week the security officer’s key cupboard (every Friday).
- Answering reception calls.
- Responding to any issues that clients have (in communicating with the property manager) (e.g. Faulty door locks, parking places, complaints).
- Visitors log (security).
- Parcel, mail and correspondence handling.
- Taking notes and creating reminders and schedules for the Property Manager in Outlook Calendar.
- Keeping records in excel for cards purchased, telephone contacts, access cards programmed for each office.
- Keeping a record on cheques given from Headquarters for suppliers and preparing payment orders and other documentation sent to back to the Headquarters.
- Water indoor flowers
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Fluency in both Greek and English
- Very good knowledge and use of computers and Microsoft Office Excel
- Pleasant personality with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised but comfortable working in a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work accurately, efficiently with high attention to detail
- The company is offering a competitive salary of between 1200 – 1300 Euros gross per month based on experience and the working hours will be Monday – Friday from 8:30am – 5:30pm
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Receptionist/Office Administrator (Maternity Leave Cover) with reference number 894.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.