Our client, a Real Estate Management Company focusing on Non-Performing Loans, is currently looking to recruit a Real Estate Valuer, to be based at their offices in Nicosia.
- Prepare valuations for land, residential and commercial assets, supported by comparable evidence. Provide development appraisals for part finished properties or land where applicable, with supporting evidence for the assumptions.
- Review the Valuation Reports received by the external valuers and ensure accuracy.
- Perform on-site inspections of properties where required
- Bachelor’s degree in Property Valuation, Real Estate or any other related field
- Master’s degree would be considered an advantage
- RICS member in Valuation mandatory
- At least 3 years of experience of working and making decisions in a property environment
- Member of the Scientific and Technical Chamber Cyprus (ETEK) as Land Valuer
- Familiarity with all current industry’s regulations, rules, and standards
- Attention to details
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language, written and spoken
The salary will be based on the candidates’ skills, experience and qualifications
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Real Estate Valuer with reference number 640.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.