Our client, an International Real Estate company, is seeking to hire a Real Estate Transactions & Operations Associate to join their high-performing team in London, UK.
- Conduct business development to identify property owners interested in selling, renting or short letting their assets.
- Support daily operations of assets under management and relevant communication and marketing activity.
- Maintain close communication with the sellers and asset owners about their property performance and updates.
- Arrange and assist in property viewings.
- Closely monitor the sales process and act as a liaison with all interested parties including but not limited to, mortgage brokers, surveyors, solicitors, etc.
- Oversee and provide continuous support on the monetization of high-value exposures and structured sales.
- Collect information about a property including but not limited to dimensions, sqm, photographs, etc.
- Aim to maximise sales profits, making sure actions follow local legislation and anti-money laundering framework.
- Assess sales offers and ensure that assets are disposed of in a timely and efficient manner.
- Prepare a detailed analysis and recommendations for offers received.
- Collaborate with the marketing department to ensure that assets for sale and under management receive adequate advertising exposure as deemed appropriate.
- Monitor and maximise gross sales & operational proceeds on a monthly basis.
- Identify housing trends and prepare relevant benchmarking reports and suggestions to management.
- Maintain the company’s CRM.
- Perform regular follow up with clients, buyers, sellers as applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Business Administration, Marketing, or another related field.
- 3+ years’ of working experience as a Real Estate Sales Agent or similar role within the banking or financial services industry.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Fluency in Greek will be considered an advantage.
- Ability to travel is considered as a prerequisite.
- Ability to develop and implement effective real estate sales strategies.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Commercially oriented with strong sales and business acumen.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Real Estate Transactions & Operations Associate with reference number 1226.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.