Our client, a Property Development Company, is looking to hire a Real Estate Marketing Manager for their office in Paphos who you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing plans to generate leads, build brand awareness, and create a positive customer experience. You will work closely with the sales team to ensure that all marketing activities are aligned with our business goals. The ideal candidate will have experience in the real estate industry, as well as a proven track record in developing and executing successful marketing campaigns. They will be a strategic thinker with strong analytical skills and a creative mind.
- Develop and execute marketing plans that achieve business objectives while staying within budget
- Research, write, edit, proofread, and design marketing collateral including but not limited to: website content, blog posts, e-books, whitepapers, case studies, infographics, email campaigns, social media posts, and print materials
- Manage projects from start to finish, ensuring all deadlines are met and deliverables are of the highest quality
- Analyze data and metrics to assess performance of marketing campaigns and programs and make recommendations for improvement
- Stay up to date on latest industry trends and best practices and share insights with team members
- Develop relationships and collaborate with other departments, such as sales, to ensure alignment of marketing initiatives with business goals
- Identify and secure speaking opportunities and sponsorships at relevant conferences and events
- Serve as a brand ambassador, ensuring all marketing activities reflect the company’s values and mission
- Manage outside vendors and agencies, providing clear direction and feedback to ensure quality work product
- Oversee improvement and maintenance of company website, making updates as needed
- Create and manage annual marketing budget
- Supervise and provide guidance to junior members of the marketing team
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 7+ years’ experience in marketing, with at least 3 years in a leadership role
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing campaigns
- Experience managing a team of marketing professionals
- Strong understanding of the real estate industry, market trends, and customer needs
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Fluency in Greek and English
- The working hours are 8:30-13:00 and 14:30-18:00. There is no remote working for anyone at this company.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Real Estate Marketing Manager with reference number 1202.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.