Our client, a Real Estate Management Company focusing on Non-Performing Loans, is currently looking to recruit a Real Estate Asset Manager, to be based at their offices in Nicosia.
- Manage a portfolio of properties and prepare them for sale
- Plan and deliver business plans for individual properties
- Present business plans to internal investment committee
- Recommend asset management strategies, designed to maximise returns and liquidity e.g., maintenance actions, refurbishment etc
- Recommend the most appropriate disposal route is taken e.g., individual or portfolio sale
- Oversee property managers to implement the business plans including refurbishment
- Manage work streams for legal and title issues
- Monitor and manage project spend against pre-agreed budgets.
- Prepare recommendations to ensure portfolio performance is regularly reviewed and maximised.
- Co-ordinate the management and upkeep of property/compliance data within database systems and produce MI to be used in a variety of fund reports
- Experience in letting properties preferable
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Property Valuations or any other related field
- At least 3 years of previous experience
- Master’s degree would be considered an advantage
- Member of the Scientific and Technical Chamber Cyprus (ETEK) as Land Valuer would be advantageous but not essential
- RICS members in Valuation will be considered as an advantage but not essential
- Experience in sales agency or construction industry would be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language, written and spoken
- Familiarity with all current industry’s regulations, rules, and standards
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to take responsibility and manage workload
- Attention to details
- Strong interpersonal, organization, communication and team working skills
The salary will be based on the candidates’ skills, experience and qualifications
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Real Estate Asset Manager with reference number 641.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.