For a Research and technology company in the financial industry in Limassol we are looking for a Quantitative Researcher to join our fully systematic research team. The role includes taking ownership of the full model development cycle, from inception to production, contributing to innovative alpha generation across various asset classes as well as challenging and improving existing models and ideas. The position requires interaction with researchers, execution system specialists, developers, and other senior professionals.
The ideal candidate will have excellent mathematical and analytical skills, coupled with deep experience in data analysis and scientific/statistical computing. They will have a passion for creative but practical solutions to highly complex problems. They will be able to understand, anticipate and respond to the company’s needs, work well within a team, and take ownership of projects.
The company will teach and mentor any successful candidate, developing their knowledge and skillset, and as such a desire to learn and grow is essential.
- Advanced degree in science/computing/numerate/engineering field
- In-depth understanding of statistics and time-series analysis as well as model validation techniques
- Comfortable in handling large amounts of data
- Experienced and comfortable in Python
Experience in the following would be beneficial:
- Large financial data sets, computational finance/trading.
- The working hours are Monday to Friday between 08:30-09:30 and 17:30-18:30 (one hour lunch break)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Quantitative Researcher with reference number 1456.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.