Our client is a Property Development Company in Limassol looking for a Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager. In this role you will be reporting directly to the Head of Development Department.
- Develop and implement a total Quality Control system for projects including submittal, reporting and inspection procedures;
- Implementing procedures of issues identification, preventing and solving;
- Comprehensive quality control and technical supervision at all stages of construction, daily site inspections;
- Improvement of the efficiency of the work of contractors;
- Preparation of the necessary reports to company management;
- Management of QA/QC software;
- Development, implementation and verification of quality assurance and quality control system, development of internal standards and tolerances;
- Development of a system to minimize the cost of penalties;
- Management of complex quality control / technical supervision;
- Ensure that Construction Works followed up with the latest drawings;
- Development of monthly reporting forms and quality control check lists. Monthly assessment of the work schedule for each project, assessment of the main risks;
- Preparation of Bi-Weekly Photos Progress Report with mainly quality issues on sites, Bi-Weekly update of Inspections Register of the Project, Observations Report;
- Development of monthly reporting forms and quality control check lists;
- Checklists completion through Quality Software according to inspection register of projects and inspection stages;
- The preparation of a schedule of inspections of projects in accordance with the schedule of manufacture of works;
- Monitor and administer the final contractor “Punch List” procedures as required including final handover and project acceptance procedures.
- At least 5 years in Construction and relevant QA/QC experience
- Fluency in written and spoken in English and Greek is a must, Russian will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of construction norms and rules
- Experience of technical supervision and control over observance of specifications
- Excellent Microsoft Office interaction and knowledge
- AutoCAD knowledge
- Knowledge of construction software (PlanRadar, ProCore, PlanGrid, Fieldwire, Viewpoint...etc).
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager with reference number 713.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.