This Blockchain Company in Limassol is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to develop and execute exploratory manual and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. The QA engineer role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards. Please note the job will be done remotely but residence in Cyprus is a must as you will need to come to the office when requested by management.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Elaborate with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Perform web testing and mobile app testing
- Perform thorough testing before and after scheduled releases on all services
- Document tests and create product runbooks for internal teams
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software development life cycle
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL and API testing
- Knowledge on Typescript and scripting is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- EU-citizenship / work permit is a must
- The working hours will be 9.00-18.00
- The company is offering a salary based on skills and experience x 13 months
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Quality Assurance Engineer with reference number 1264.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.