Our client, an NGO with operations in Cyprus, is looking for a QS Supervisor to join their team in Nicosia.
- Responsible for the compliance with quality and food safety standards for NGO Contract.
- Support Project Manager in preparing Standard Operation Procedures and checklists.
- Liaison with NGO Quality and Inspection Officers on any contractual matters related to NGO Standards and Specifications.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of a continuous improvement system for the provision of services in coordination with the project manager.
- Responsible for tracking all developments regarding Food Safety Matters.
- Develop the Project Food Safety Training Plan and ensure training sessions take place as per agreed schedule.
- Overseeing the Non-Conformance Reporting Process at all levels in the Supply Chain and implement corrective actions as needed.
- Performing daily site inspections.
- Executing Supplier Audits on site with the local suppliers in Cyprus
- Conduct testing and analysis to check product compliance in coordination with international and local accredited laboratories.
- Controls, that all inspection reports are accurate, and all respective documents are on file.
- Ensure proper preparation of products and documents prior planned NGO Inspection is undertaken.
- Issuing Non-Conformance reports at warehouse site.
- Executing Food Safety Training for Warehouse Personnel as directed by Corporate QS Manager.
- Previous working experience in a similar role
- Relevant education background will be considered an advantage
- Fluency in Greek and English is a must
- They are offering a salary based on skills, experience and qualifications
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of QS Supervisor with reference number 1574.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.