Our client, a fast-growing property development company in Cyprus, is expanding and is therefore looking for a QA/QC Manager for their office in Limassol. We are looking for a person with construction site manager, who will do the quality check of the construction site.
- Daily site inspections at all stages of construction;
- Implementing procedures of issues identification, preventing and solving;
- Improvement of the efficiency of the work of contractors;
- Preparation of the necessary reports to company management;
- Management of QA/QC software;
- Development, implementation and verification of quality assurance and quality control system;
- Development of a system to minimize the cost of penalties;
- Management of complex quality control / technical supervision;
- Development of monthly reporting forms and quality control check lists. Monthly assessment of the work schedule for each project, assessment of the main risks;
- The preparation of a schedule of inspections of projects in accordance with the schedule of manufacture of works;
- Development of monthly reporting forms and quality control check lists.
- At least 5 years in Construction and relevant QC experience.
- Fluency in written and spoken in English is a must, Greek and/or Russian will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of construction norms and rules.
- Excellent knowledge of European Standards, Eurocodes and ISO standards.
- Experience of technical supervision and control over observance of specifications.
- Great character, responsible and trustworthy person
- Easy learning person
- Ambitious and multiskilled person
- Multitask person
- Attention to detail
- Hand / eye coordination
- Reporting skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office interaction and knowledge
- AutoCAD knowledge.
- Knowledge of construction software (PlanRadar, ProCore, PlanGrid, Fieldwire, Viewpoint.etc).
The working hours are Monday - Friday 8:30-17:30 with lunch break 13:00-14:00
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of with reference number 788.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.