A software development company in Limassol is expanding rapidly and they are looking for a Software QA Automation Engineer for their Site Reliability Engineering Team. For them, an SRE is a more proactive form of the traditional quality assurance (QA). In the SRE team, they aim to apply a software engineering approach to the QA environment. As a Senior QA Engineer, you will ensure the highest level of quality for the software product while being responsible for developing tools and processes that automate testing tasks to the max possible extend. You will work closely with other team members to help discover and eliminate problems. Moreover, you will provide 2nd level support for the production environment. The successful candidate will become a member of a high-caliber multinational team of technologists and an established Company that is growing fast.
- Be part of a product team
- Create test specifications, test plans and test execution plans based on functional and non-functional requirements
- Execute and optimize test procedures and/ or scripts either automated (aim for full automation) or manually
- Track and report on the test execution in a timely manner with attention given to achieving a high level of quality.
- Gather and document the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage.
- Perform full analysis to determine the root cause of bugs, failures and discrepancies
- Evaluation and communication of test results, success criteria and test coverage
- Perform load, scalability and performance tests
- Regression testing
- Production and test environments health monitoring
- Usability and user experience (UX) testing
- Cross-browser compatibility testing
- Propose Agile test methods within the best practices into our development processes
- Provide 2nd level of support and bug fixing as member of the Site Reliability team
- Obtain and report quality metrics and KPIs
- Support Junior/Med level QA engineers
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Fluency in English language is essential
- Best practices in QA
- Highest level of quality awareness and solid knowledge regarding test procedures in the software development process
- Experience with automated testing tools and frameworks such as Selenium, Cucumber, SpecFlow, Chimpy, Ginger etc
- Experience in the context of Agile software development and appropriate test methods
- Solution oriented, service based and customer-oriented approach to all tasks
- Aiming for a high level of automation in all processes
- Experience in operational work (business applications administration & maintenance, help desk, problem management)
- Excellent communication skills
- String team player
- Proactive with a ‘Can do’ attitude
- Eager to learn
- Flexibility in travelling abroad as and when required
The working hours are Monday to Thursday from 08:30 – 17:30 and on Friday from 08:30 – 15:00 (Hybrid working mode)
The company is offering a salary of 3,000-3,700 Euros gross based on skills and experience + Provident Fund, gym membership, flexible working conditions and other benefits.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of QA Automation Engineer with reference number 1041.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.