Our client is a leading international CySec Licensed Forex Trading Company in Limassol and they are looking for a Public Relations Officer who will be responsible for a variety of PR-related activities to support the company’s PR efforts while also safeguarding the company’s reputation.
- Monitor online presence and take corrective action where necessary
- Create or review media content (Press Releases, Interviews or other) in a clear, professional and SEO friendly manner and coordinate the distribution of content
- Liaise with external agencies and suppliers
- Maintain existing media relations and form new contacts within the industry
- Assist with event planning and organising
- Prepare monthly activity reports
- Assist with any ad-hoc tasks as required
- Degree in Public Relations, Advertising, Marketing, Journalism or any other related field
- At least one year of experience in a Public Relations / Marketing role and / or willing to move to a Public Relations role, preferably within the Forex/ FinTech industry
- Fluent in Greek and English language (on a business level)
- Additional languages will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to multitask and to meet strict deadlines
- Attention to detail and great proof-reading skills
- Positive can-do attitude
- Ability to work well as a part of a team
- Outstanding communication skills (writing and speaking)
- Being tech-savvy will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Public Relations Officer with reference number 758.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.