Our client is a Property Development Company in Limassol looking for a Project Manager. In this role you will be reporting directly to the Head of Development Department.
- Organize and control of the projects assigned from the ground up to commissioning;
- Monitor the project’s key parameters such as budget, time and quality;
- Prepare cost estimations and analysis;
- Improving financial effectiveness of projects, monitor overall construction costs;
- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project;
- Reviewing the engineering and architectural drawings for ensuring that all regulations and specifications are being followed;
- Reviewing all specifications;
- Monitor and facilitate the project execution, project administration, correspondence, flow of information and data;
- Supervise and manage tenders’ preparation, and participation in tender negotiations;
- Attend progress and technical meetings and perform site inspections in order resolve issues when they arise;
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status;
- Oversee delivery and commissioning;
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports for the management team;
- Monitor and enforce compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications;
- Management of construction operations on site, ensuring that the project is brought to a successful completion and meets the required time, budget and quality constraints;
- Planning and scheduling;
- Providing technical advice and solving problems onsite;
- Ensuring the implementation of health & safety procedures, policies and legislation;
- Materials schedule and budgeting;
- Organization and control of receipt of all necessary initial permits.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline
- 5 years’ experience in the construction industry
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Fluent in English and Greek
- Good knowledge MS Project, AutoCad, MS Office
- Excellent planning and problem-solving skills
- Advanced interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Team player with leadership abilities
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Project Manager with reference number 712.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.