Our client is a Construction Company who makes big scale projects in Larnaca and Protaras. The shareholders are from Lebanon and they have already built through subcontractors more than 100 houses and apartments in the area. They are now looking to employ an experienced Project Manager to be responsible for the whole construction project. The Project Manager will perform civil engineering duties in planning, designing, and overseeing construction of the project. Supervise main contractor and subcontractors ensuring all aspects of construction and associated processes are in compliance with project specifications and completed within planned time and budget constraints. It is a managerial position and basically the Project Manager will be dealing with all the offers and coordination of the site. Starting date: early January.
- To provide civil construction quality supervision expertise
- Monitoring progress and performance of construction contractor during the execution of work
- Conduct daily briefing with site team leaders to follow-up and report on the work progress in order to anticipate any possible delays with regards to planned tasks
- Resolving and responding to technical queries from contractors
- Reviewing technical contract documents & engineering reviews
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment
- Perform progressive quality control and testing functions
- Conduct regular inspections and assess the work performance done by all subcontractors
- Evaluate and resolve any discrepancies and problems arising during construction which affect the quality of works performed.
- Attend to Meetings with Owners to solve technical issues and other related matters
- Identify and report problems to the Project Director
- Participating in contractor corrective actions and ensuring resolution of nonconformities
- Attend and contribute to site and project technical meetings as necessary
- Establish and implement Quality Audit Plans and Reports
- Coordinate the handing over of completed works to client and completion of the necessary rectification works
- To be able to manage the project
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Located in Cyprus and be present to the site daily to supervise the work and workers
- Fluency in English and Greek
The working hours are: Monday-Friday 08:00-17:00 dependent on the work
The company is offering a salary of 40 -50K gross including 13th salary
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Project Manager with reference number 501.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.