Our client, an NGO with operations in Cyprus, is looking for a Project Manager to join their team in Nicosia.
- Main external liaison with NGO Chief Rations Unit, Government authorities and owners / management of selected local subcontractors and suppliers.
- Overall responsible and accountable for Contract Performance and Compliance Management of the NGO Food Rations Contract with full decision-making authority to represent the Company in contractual performance meetings.
- Direct Link to all support service functions at the Company Corporate & Operations HQ to ensure necessary support is provided as needed to run the project successfully.
- Ensures that all Team members are following Standard Operating Procedures and SAP Functions established for the NGO Project.
- Controls Inventory Management and address and rectify any stock compliance issues.
- Responsible for all contractual reports sent to the customer.
- Keep the Team on the ground motivated through performance management, team building recreational activities and other activities.
- Previous working experience in a similar role
- Relevant education background will be considered an advantage
- Fluency in Greek and English is a must
- They are offering a salary based on skills, experience and qualifications
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Project Manager with reference number 1573.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.