Our client, a CySEC-licensed FX Company, is looking to hire a Project Manager to join their team based in Limassol.
- Responsibility to gather and specify requirements for company projects in close collaboration with the Stakeholders
- Delegating tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel and/or departments
- Providing objectives, deadlines and milestones, resolving any issues that may arise while a project is underway
- Acting as the bridge between different departments, monitoring and coordinating different teams until a project is completed
- Ensuring that all projects tasks are completed on time and that all major objectives were met
- Performing project evaluations and assessment of results, reporting to management on project status, milestones and deliverables
- Working closely with business and technical teams to ensure the successful adoption of business practices
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role within the Forex/Fintech Industry
- Excellent knowledge of project management tools including MS Project, and Monday.com
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent time management, organisational and project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and meet demanding deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Jira knowledge
- Strong problem-solving skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies will be considered an advantage
- Hebrew language will be considered as an advantage
- Strong knowledge of Sales Force will be considered as an advantage.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private Health Insurance cover
- Paid Study leave
- Quarterly Team Events
- Corporate Events
- Training Plans
- Corporate Discounts
- Happy hour events
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Project Manager with reference number 1197.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.