Our client is a company in Limassol that provides technology support and administrative services to various financial market businesses and they are looking for a Programmatic Media Buyer. It is hybrid/on site role.
- Work with campaigns to develop a buying strategy for each campaign, including ad formats, user targeting, bid strategy, etc.
- Set up and launch programmatic campaign buys
- Calculate and manage bids, win rates, and CPM goals
- Monitor live campaigns and adjust delivery to meet pacing goals, optimize toward CPI/CPA goals, and literate on strategy as needed.
- Communicate with third-party vendors to create custom audience segments and work with Programmatic
- Partnership Manager to monitor and adjust campaign inventory as needed to meet goals, as well as monitor and troubleshoot win rates across various exchanges.
- 1+ years of experience within the field of Programmatic Media buying and Campaign Management in mobile advertising - A must!
- Experience in arbitrating performance campaigns in global Fintech markets (Especially in Taboola, Outbrain , MGID, etc).
- Strong skill set in data analysis and mathematics with deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel Knowledge of third-party ad serving technology, digital analytics tools, and reporting with real-time bidding experience.
- Ability to prioritize company's growing needs.
- Outside-the-box thinking to come up with new solution to improve the overall media buying efforts.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- High level of English
- EU-citizenship / work permit
- The working hours are 09:00 – 18:00 Monday to Friday
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Programmatic Media Buyer with reference number 1421.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.