Our client, a highly successful and fast-growing Online Gaming Company, is looking to hire a Product Manager to join their team based in Limassol.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy-based culture of a product-oriented company.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to find the best solution to business need
- Write detailed specifications for R&D teams
- Drive cross-product projects from detailed functionality requirements definition, via UI/UX up to final approval and demo meetings with company's stakeholders
- Proactively lead innovative solutions to improve the user experience on our mobile, applications, and web clients.
- Approx. 3 years of experience as a product manager in a B2C or B2B2C software company (gambling/gaming company - an advantage)
- Proven experience working with cross-platform teams.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills with a variety of audiences
- Ability to grasp and translate market/customer problems into business opportunities and clearly articulated product requirements
- Experience in writing detailed design requirements
- Excellent work environment
- Attractive salary package
- Monetary vouchers on Birthdays and other special occasions
- Fully equipped kitchen and in-house entertaining space
- Options to enrol in Company's medical insurance plan
- Possibilities to enrol in Company's pension plan
- Exciting company activities including monthly lunches, corporate gatherings, an intercompany foot ball team, competitions, and many other activities.
- A chance to advance professionally inside one of the world's largest iGaming organisations.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Product Manager with reference number 1445.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.