The Product Development Officer (PDO) position plays a key role in the company. Responsibilities include following internal processes and procedures of the full product development cycle, building and maintaining our product documentation database, managing projects, and exploring potential business opportunities. The successful candidate will be liaising with management to drive projects and business forward, and identifying business development that can be offered to existing and new clients.
The PDO must develop a strong understanding of the company’s services and client setups. The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate a proven track record in project delivery, managing and working with people, and building and maintaining relationships. This involves understanding the products and the market in depth.
- Develop and maintain the product’s documentation database through ongoing revisions.
- Updating clients on an ongoing basis about new services and offerings.
- Build and maintain internal and client-facing documentation, such as online marketing videos, demos, guided tours, and other educational techniques
- Engage in communication with our clients, explore new business opportunities, and receive feedback from our clients.
- Responsibility for driving forward multiple projects simultaneously, based on business priorities, and managing client expectations when necessary.
- Explore new business ideas and services and work with management on our unique selling points and added value to our offer.
- Maintaining a solid understanding of our offering and the client's setup details.
- Preparing accurate video documentation and product description of our services.
- Defining and documenting the sales and onboarding processes to be followed for our services.
- 2 years of market experience in a similar role is essential.
Experience and abilities:
- Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize different tasks quickly.
- Outstanding command of written English in terms of both communication and grammar.
- Ability to work with a team of technology specialists and understand and learn how to configure our systems.
- Ability to interact with clients and peers with a flexible and mature attitude to work.
- Ability to remain calm and composed under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Self-motivated and ambitious.
Benefits & Health:
- KPI driven Bonus
- Group medical and accidental Insurance
- Annual Sick leave
- Maternity Leave
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Product Development Officer with reference number 1091.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.