Our client is a technology provider of MT4/MT5 solutions for retail brokers and they are currently recruiting for a Product Development Manager (White Label) to join the team at their Limassol-based offices.
The clients' mission is to provide reliable, robust, effective, and helpful software for Retail FX and CFD Brokers and they are looking for professionals to continue our expansion in the region. If you recognize yourself as a person with perfect communication skills, client-oriented this is the company to further your career.
- Respect for People: We value our people, encourage their development and reward their performance
- Teamwork: We work together, across boundaries, to meet the needs of our customers and to help our company win Integrity
- Be real, be ethical, be honest
Candidate profile and skills set required:
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Extremely communicative in order to be approachable by the developers, stakeholders, and the customer
- Commercially driven. Always seek for opportunities to find or define new revenue streams
- A Great Problem solver.
- Conflict resolution with people across different levels of positions
- Teamwork: We work together, across boundaries, to meet the needs of our customers and to help our company win
- Manage the process of enhancing existing White Label product
- Conduct new markets and competitors research, analyze business requirements, develop new proposals, supervise the design process, commercialize
- Onboard new White Label clients, define their business requirements to match it with technical setup effectively
- Look for and build relationships with technology and service providers to complete White Label ecosystem
- Prepare technical requirements for the development team in order to implement the changes to the WL Product
- Being responsible for integration with inhouse products with own API
- Collaborate with other company's Product Managers to make sure all the features dependencies are met from all teams involved prior to planned releases
- Budgeting and revenue forecasting
- Deep understanding of Forex industry and of Brokerage technical setup
- Experienced as a Product Owner/Manager
- Knowledge in trading platforms, CRMs, PSPs and cashiers will be considered a plus
What We Offer:
- Salary from 60 000 EUR to 70 000 EUR gross annually based on experience
- Annual bones
- Medical cover
- Comfortable and pleasant working environment
- Career growth and development
- Opportunity to attend all the leading Financial EXPOs
- Fully expensed company annual vacation
- Monday to Friday from 9 to 6 (4 days from the office, 1 day from home)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Product Development Manager (White Label) with reference number 1205.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.