Our client is a Boutique Regulated Forex Company based in Limassol and they are currently looking to recruit a PPC & SEO Specialist to join their team
The successful candidate will be responsible for launching campaigns on Google, Facebook or Instagram, adjusting budgets and acting as an expert resource for our paid media clients as well as be responsible for identifying areas for optimization and will provide reporting and campaign recommendations to increase ROI and meet client goals.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Create, launch and manage ROI-focused Google, Facebook or Instagram ads for new and existing clients.
- Continually optimize PPC campaign components including keyword strategy, ad copy, bid prices, cost per conversion, cost per click, audience optimization, etc.
- Conduct thorough keyword analysis, website research, ad grouping and audience targeting.
- Define, measure and evaluate relevant PPC and paid media KPIs.
- Actively measure and execute A/B split testing to ensure optimal campaign performance.
- Set up and oversee conversion tracking and retargeting pixels.
- Compile monthly PPC and paid media campaign analysis reports.
- Provide ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance.
- Make budget and campaign recommendations focused on increasing client spend and improving ROI.
- Manage client billing, monitor ad spend and update campaign budgets.
- Research the latest paid media and PPC trends to employ cutting-edge strategy.
- Ensure service and product delivery meets industry and company best practices.
- Optimize the content on the Company’s website based on analytics and keyword research.
- Analyze site analytics to gauge which areas of the site have more traffic.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of professional experience in PPC and paid media campaign management.
- Bachelor's degree in digital marketing or related field preferred.
- Current Google Analytics and AdWords Certifications are required.
- Microsoft Ads preferred Experience in launching and managing PPC campaigns for Forex companies.
- Working knowledge of Google AdWords, Analytics, Ad Manager, Data Studio, Trends and Tag Manager.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Confidently present information in a clear, concise and easy-to-understand manner.
- Ability to distill data and metrics into actionable insights that support clear recommendations.
- Demonstrated paid media campaign success.
What we offer:
- Competitive Remuneration Package.
- Medical Insurance.
- Opportunities for growth and development.
- Professional team and friendly environment.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of PPC and SEO Specialist with reference number 567.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.