Our client, a CySEC licensed FX Company in Limassol, is looking to hire a Portuguese-speaking Business Development Manager.
- Provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities!
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Prepare the company budget and continually track expenses, as well as make sure we're on track to hit revenue targets.
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team.
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors.
- Network with investors and other business partners to generate new leads.
- Travel to destinations to best facilitate transactions or training.
- 2 years’ experience working in a development role
- Knowledge of MT4, MT5 it’s a plus
- Robust interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel in order to see clients, explore new markets and attend conventions.
- Solid written and verbal communication skill
- Fluent communication skills in Portuguese and English
- Located in Cyprus
- The working hours are Monday – Friday from 9am – 6pm (onsite job)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Portuguese-speaking Business Development Manager with reference number 1900.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.