Our client is a Boutique Regulated Forex Company based in Limassol and they are currently looking to recruit a are seeking a passionate PHP Developer to join our continuous growing team
The client is only considering EU National currently based in Cyprus or EU national looking to relocate to Cyprus
About the job
We are seeking a passionate PHP Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will efficiently and quickly write PHP in a timely and scalable way in order to improve the code base of the company's products in meaningful ways. This candidate will be able to test the code and make adjustments where necessary. They should also be experienced in contributing to the whole software design lifecycle.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Develop and extend the functionality of APIs and Web Applications
- Write high-quality, scalable, and secure code.
- Write Unit, functional, and integration tests.
- Analyse business requirements and implement them.
- Writing technical documentation for implemented features.
- Providing support for production systems and proactively addressing technical issues.
- Collaborate with development, product, and stakeholder to meet deadlines.
Skills & qualifications
- BSc/MSc in computer science, engineering, or any other relevant degree.
- 5+ years of development experience in PHP.
- 3+ years experience with PHP frameworks Laravel, Lumen or Symfony.
- 3+ years of experience with Postgresql, MySQL, MariaDB, or similar.
- Deep understanding of object-oriented programming in PHP.
- Very good understanding of S.O.L.I.D principles.
- Experience with microservices and REST APIs.
- Experience with git, Linux, and Docker.
- Experience in writing Unit, functional, and integration tests.
- Previous experience within the FinTech or FX Industry will be considered an advantage.
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, and time management.
- Monday to Friday these are 8:30-5:30 within the office (not remote)
What we offer
- Competitive Remuneration Package.
- Medical Insurance.
- Opportunities for growth and development.
- Professional team and friendly environment .
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of PHP Developer with reference number 483.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.