Our client is a Fintech Company specializing in payments in Paphos with over 15 years’ experience and they are looking for a PHP / Backend Developer who will focus on our flagship self-service content management system. The candidate needs to have decent experience with Restful APIs.
- Reporting into the development team lead, the development will be done according to the requirements of the company
- Both back-end and front-end development
- Use of Ubuntu
- Server-side scripting languages
- SQL and restful API development JSON, to bridge the system
- Crafting highly customizable payment solutions
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews and collaborative debugging
- Write and maintain a comprehensive suite of unit and integration tests
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 4+ year’s of development experience in scripting programming languages such as
- Strong knowledge of OOP and REST design principles
- Experience writing and maintaining a comprehensive suite of and integration tests
- Experience with building an evolving REST APIs
- Experience in the development of B2C applications
- Ability to work in an agile development environment or similar methodology
- Good SQL application skills
- Experience with Google Cloud/AWS is a plus
- Experience with ORM is a plus
- Good Linux knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of GIT and version control is a plus
- Located in Paphos or willing to move to Paphos
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary with great benefits and perks
- 21 days annual leave
- Recreational and team building activities including holiday celebrations
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks, goodies and beverages
- Fully flexible working hours
- Office gym
- A growing company with continuous development opportunities
- The working hours 8.5hours a day, Monday - Friday so very flexible (no hybrid or remote).
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of PHP / Backend Developer with reference number 1658.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.