An International Fintech Electronic Money (EMI) Company in Limassol is looking for a Payments Product Manager.
- Product planning, coordination and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle
- Managing multiple products journals
- Configuration of the System / software based on the business requirements
- Defining the product vision and working closely with the stakeholders to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction
- Managing and negotiating relationships with third party suppliers
- Optimizing and improving product with innovative features
- Engaging in ongoing competitive analysis of competition
- Managing and maintaining excellent working relationships with development teams
- Building on collaboration, brainstorming and communication
- Quantifying and analyzing business value for new features and feature improvements
- Minimum 3 years of experience in product management and business analysis within the Fintech sector, specifically in the payments industry
- An understanding of software development an ability to work closely with Technology teams in scheduling functional and non-functional requirements
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, able to write clearly and interact well with all levels of audience
- Good attention to detail, an ability to assimilate, sort and aggregate complex information quickly
- Strong teamwork, co-ordination, planning and influencing skills
- Analytical, familiar with interpreting data leading to valuable, actionable insights
- Creative thinking backed by strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- The working hours are 09:00/09:30 – 18:00/18:30, Monday - Friday
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Payments Product Manager with reference number 1452.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.