Our client, an International Dealing, Banking and Legal Consultancy service company based in Limassol, is currently looking for an experienced Payments and Business Development Manager to join their team.
- Manage the payments team, handling PSP and banking applications for a large range of providers. Handling many other delegated tasks that relevant to Payments department.
- Act as the main Business Development focal point for all payment solutions within the company:
- Main point of contact for PSP or banking related matters.
- Liaising with all PSP account managers.
- Scout for new Payments solutions, Via introducers, LinkedIn, online forums, test users on competitor sites.
- Negotiate rates and terms.
- Maintain PSP relationships, particularly for sensitive markets with higher complaint levels.
- Creating & updating pricing and coverage reports for the PSPs and banks.
- Attending networking events, expos and meeting with local PSP providers.
- Conduct and record periodic meetings with every payment and banking partner to highlight approval ratios, fees and volumes regularly. (every 2 months)
- Manage all legal and reputation aspects of the company’s brands and integrations:
- Ensure the receipt of settlements, including creating strategies for risk management for better collection.
- Liaise between complaints, payments/ integration, reconciliation, and finance team to support the solutions of various short and long-term challenges.
- Consult with legal team regarding unlawfully withheld funds from providers, including giving continuous feedback to the legal team to plan a best way forward.
- Make sure the company is aware of all solutions, all brands, and all existing payment structure
- Manage a team to handle all applications, paper works, and internal documents for ongoing management:
- Team training (ideally twice a week) to increase industry and work knowledge/ skills to have their support with bigger challenges in the future.
- Advise the Payments team on applications, sales support, collection and volumes.
- Attain due diligence for all new Payment providers.
- Create procedures, BI reports and Dashboards, and user manuals for the sales agents.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in the payments industry, with a focus on Business Development in large group.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of high risk payments solutions (C2B, B2B) credit card processors, EMI, APM
- Exceptional analytical skills, with the ability to analyze complex payment data and identify patterns, trends, and anomalies.
- Self-motivated and proactive mindset, with a strong drive for continuous learning and professional growth.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities, with a focus on identifying innovative solutions to payment-related challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, with additional languages being a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as finance, business, or computer science, is preferred
- The company is offering a competitive salary based on qualifications, experience and skills plus additional benefits
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Payment & Business Development Manager with reference number 1837.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.