Our client is an International Oil Bunker Trading Company who have been in operation for over 15 years with offices in Cyprus ,UK and Ukraine. They are one of the leading Oil Bunker Trading companies in Europe, working with most of Europe's leading shipping and ship management companies and they are looking for a Bookkeeper join their Accounts team based in Limassol to work part-time hours Monday- Friday 9am- 1pm or 9am - 2pm.
Assisting with all accounting matters such as reconciliations (Debtors - Creditors - Bank account) , Invoicing, payments to suppliers and general bookkeeping, .
- Accounting qualification will be considered an advantage.
- 3-5 years of bookkeeping experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
- Good communications skills in both Greek and English (written & spoken)
- Organized and able to pay attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
Based on 20- 25 hours per week and based on previous experience.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Part-time Bookkeeper with reference number 636.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.