Our client a well-established Specialist Marine Insurance Broker working out of their Limassol based offices and with a strong presence in Cyprus, Greece and the Middle East are currently looking to recruit an experienced P&I Insurance Broker (Protection and Indemnity) to join the team
- Work closely with and develop relationships with P&I Clubs and P&I underwriters
- Work closely with executive broker/business producer executive in developing strategic growth plans.
- Work closely with our broking partners in London.
- Placing P&I policies with IG Clubs and fixed premium P&I providers.
- Renew current running policies successfully and achieve best possible result for our clients.
- Co-ordinate with Broker technician in house for accounts which the technician will be in charge of the day to day work
Nature of work:
- Will be given the opportunity and facility to grow own book of business
- Take care of Hull clientele
- Ability to solve problems on the spot
- Develop, maintain and lead relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to be proactive, a ‘thinking outside of the box’ mentality is a must in conjunction with the ability to be self-motivated, work on tasks un-managed and drive other team members around them to get the best possible result.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary is based on skills and experience from 2000 – 4000 Euros gross monthly
- Commission on new clients
- Bonuses when meeting annual/quarterly targets
- Annual leave
- Sick days
- Flexible holidays
- Flexible work hours between 8:00-19:00 (must complete 8 work hours)
- Free parking
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of P&I Insurance Broker (Protection and Indemnity) with reference number 1988.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.