Our client is a Cyprus based IT and Marketing services company, dedicated to providing cutting-edge resources and solutions to clients. They are looking for a ORM + Social Media Manager to join their team.
- Build and manage a social media register and calendar that attracts a qualified audience per market/brand as needed
- Identify threats and opportunities for user-generated content around the company
- Monitor industry trends and stay up-to-date on new marketing technologies and techniques
- Develop and maintain relationships with partners and review sites
- Keep accurate records and document all the department expenses, collect and upload invoices to the relevant files and folders
- Continuously monitoring /Tracking the reputation of the brand on Brand 24, SEM rush, Google search console, social media, search engines, blogs, social communities, consumer forums
- Work closely with the compliance, complaints, QA, and sales teams on various subjects
- Manage all review content, take necessary steps to curb inappropriate content, and continuously follow up on Plan Strategy and Implementation. Understand the Level of the threat and use conflict resolution concepts to solve issues
- Analyze online statistics; overall trends and subsets by Sites/Rating/Keywords, identify ongoing trends and potential mitigation solutions, and SEO optimization using platforms like SEMrush, Brand24, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, etc
- Create and order content, including blog posts, and social media posts (images/videos) via work and different online platforms
Requirements and Skills:
- Previous experience as an ORM/ Social Media or any other similar role will be considered an advantage, as well as previous work at the Forex industry
- Excellent English writing, communication, and organizational skills
- Good understanding of marketing principles
- Good ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Strong ability to identify potential negative or crisis situations and apply conflict resolution principles to alleviate problems
- Great communication skills with a team-work-oriented attitude
- Experience with social media listening, informational tools, analytics, and reporting
- Good understanding of SEO principles
- 1700 - 2200 Euros monthly gross
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of ORM + Social Media Specialist with reference number 1717.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.