Our client, a medical organisation focusing on clinical genetics and phlebotomy, is looking to hire an Operations Supervisor to manage their laboratory, based in Limassol.
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Oversee HR requirements
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Perform sales procedures in free time
- Manage the laboratory administrative duties / oversee the Secretary
- Manage the finances of the laboratory
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, HR or a related field will be considered an advantage
- Good English and Greek is a must, Russian will be considered an advantage
- Sound knowledge of medical terminology and legislation.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent organizational and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- €2000 - 2500 monthly gross, depending on experience
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Operations Supervisor with reference number 2157.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.