On behalf of our client, the largest financial services consultancy Group in our region, we are seeking to recruit an Operations Assistant for their Group Operations team in Nicosia or Limassol.
What Does Your Role Specifically Involve?
The successful candidate will report to the Operations Manager of the Group and will be responsible for other of:
- Working closely with the Operations Manager to oversee daily business operations for the Group.
- Responsible for monitoring and enforcing company policies and procedures within the office.
- Proactively recommending improvements to increase performance and efficiency in Group operations.
- Compile operational-related reports.
- Basic due diligence for M&A transactions.
- Contributing to increasing team efficiency by giving support to the business teams both operationally and administratively.
- Providing support for ERP users.
- Discussing with ERP users areas for improvement and proposing solutions to issues.
- Handling a number of open projects through proper prioritization.
- Keeping updated on industry trends and consumer market.
- Giving support and advice to the departments in the implementation of business processes in the various SAP areas
- Planning, management and implementation of SAP projects
- Analysis and mapping of processes with customizing and further development
- Planning and implementation of training courses for end users
Here Are Our Basic Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Accounting, Finance, Business any other related discipline.
- ACA/ACCA certificate holder will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of SAP and/or ERP systems. experience in the supervision and implementation of projects of at least one of the SAP modules including customizing
- Strong organisational, analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to take ownership and provide solutions to challenges.
- Team spirit, willingness to study and develop, and enthusiasm for solving complex tasks.
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbally and written.
- Computer literacy.
- Analytical-logical thinking and accuracy.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Operations Assistant with reference number 1080.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.