Our client is the leading e-commerce marketplace in Cyprus and they are looking for an Operations and Projects Specialist, to support their growth. They are looking for a passionate individual with attention to detail and self-driven team player to join their team in Cyprus.
- Possess full and thorough understanding of Company’s processes.
- Optimise existing processes, considering company-specific operational mode.
- Build internal processes: Analyse all the procedures, drafts and communicate new ones depending on the action/needs.
- Recommend actionable improvements in internal processes to ensure processes efficiency.
- Prepare in detail flow of work in new business initiatives, identifying all necessary steps and actions.
- Support the Operations teams, providing accurate and up-to-date information on workflows.
- Be the liaison between Customer Care and Sales departments for all new projects/business initiatives.
- Be responsible for the management of workflow throughout all departments within the company.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the daily services are delivered to end-customers smoothly and efficiently.
- Prepare requests to later be submitted to Group Development Team, in detailed yet comprehensive specs format.
- Test and prepare reports for new developments/releases provided by Group Development Team.
- Work closely with internal teams to communicate new implementations and platform enhancements.
- Lead the interaction with all involved parties: Internal Users, Customers, and platform end-users.
- Be the owner of Company’s CRM system, applying necessary changes to serve better Sales and Customer Care departments in-line with Company’s key objectives.
- Facilitate management needs in business specifications, reporting and testing.
- Prepare business related statistics and reports.
- Acquire experience with internal systems and update content.
- Prepare training material for new and current employees.
- Work closely with Management Team according to internal organisation needs.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, IT or any other related field.
- A Master’s degree in the above areas will be considered an advantage.
- At least 3+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Fluency in Greek and English language is mandatory.
- Experienced with processes drafting, policy development and working knowledge of procedure documentation.
- Fluency with e-commerce UX.
- Capable to acquire the complete picture/needs even when not all details are specified.
- Possess the ability to pass down the chain important/complex concepts with simple yet accurate language/manner.
- Skills in the analysis and re-engineering of processes and procedures.
- Working knowledge of CRM, preferably HubSpot.
- Strong communication capabilities, emphasising in active listening.
- Ability to develop, evaluate, and edit the content, structure, and format of a range of written materials.
- Capable in organising and coordinating team members.
- Capable to communicate professionally and effectively across all company levels.
- Pay huge attention to detail on a timely manner.
- Capable of resonating with internal teams to produce excellent teamwork.
- Expose can-do attitude in under pressure conditions and adapt in fast-paced environments.
- Self-driven personality, requiring limited guidance.
- Resilient in getting challenged at your proposals/ideas.
- Remote Work
- 21 days holidays
- Technical equipment
- Ongoing training
* This is a remote-based, full-time position.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Operations & Project Specialist with reference number 895.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.