Our client is a global financial services group of companies with offices in a number of locations globally. Their Nicosia office that was established in 1998 provides back office and IT services to the regulated companies of the group and currently employs over 200 staff in their offices in Nicosia. They are currently looking to recruit an Operational Due Diligence Analyst to be based at the offices in Nicosia.
In the role of Operational Due Diligence Analyst, you will join a high-powered team that will provide the opportunity to learn about the industry and interact with other research analysts and fund managers. You will have opportunity to contribute to the development of services and as well as future initiatives.
- Conducting research, analysing results and preparing the Background Checks report on alternative investment managers and its key individuals
- Perusing and summarizing regulatory, legal or media updates for news pertaining to fund managers
- Reviewing fund investor letters and highlighting key market and business developments
- Conducting a high-level review of the audited financial statements
- You should be fluent in spoken and written English
- You should be a university graduate
- You could already be a working professional, with a minimum of two years’ experience
- You are comfortable working in a big team; able to communicate effectively and balance multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You are eager to learn and possess impeccable attention to detail.
What’s on offer:
- Salary will be based on qualifications, skills and experience
- Support for professional qualifications (such as CFA and CAIA)
- Career growth and tools for ongoing learning and development
- Medical insurance for you and your dependents
- Provident fund
- Yearly bonus dependent upon performance and company growth
- Opportunity for international travel (i.e., short periods of secondment to other offices)
- 5 additional service recognition holidays in surplus to standard annual leave
- Company Training Days (minimum of 40 hours per year)
- Free office parking
What you’ll enjoy:
- A supportive, multi-cultural work environment
- Freedom to work independently, problem-solve and come up with creative solutions to complete tasks within required deadlines
- Explore different roles within the company after you master your current role. There are excellent opportunities for horizontal and vertical career progression
- Open plan office equipped with kitchen facilities and communal entertainment area
- Fun social activities
- Charity Day – a day in the year to work on a cause you are passionate about
- We are supportive of fitness, mental health and wellness; implementing company-wide sessions for people to partake in activities related to these areas
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Operational Due Diligence Analyst with reference number 532.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.