Our client is an international Holdings Group which invests in and owns a range of software engineering and IT services Groups in Europe. They conduct business around the world. They are seeking individuals to perform administrative duties and support their international business operations. As an assistant, you will be responsible for scheduling and attending meetings, managing calendars, and executing travel arrangements. You will also be expected to complete online research, compile, and distribute reports, handle various administrative tasks, support with client engagement activity.
Job Description and Duties:
- Plan, organize, and execute office activities and meetings
- Manage office logistics
- Manage and maintain calendars
- Handle administrative tasks such as filing, scanning, and copying
- Complete word processing tasks
- Research and organize data
- Maintain and manage contacts database
- Create presentations and documents for client meetings
- Manage social media
- Gather and organize data for commercial opportunity analysis
- Work with other members of the team to build a great office environment
- The list for Office Assistant duties is not exhaustive.
- Secretarial studies or a diploma relevant to Business/Office Management would be considered an advantage.
- Ability to manage a calendar and schedule appointments - (iCalendar, Google Calendar, Samsung Calendar)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and experience of marketing, advertising, and public relations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – English and Greek
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency with cloud-based platforms such as Google Docs, Teams, Zoom and other remote team messaging apps
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Skilled in data entry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced international environment
- €13,000 - €15,000 Depending on experience
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Office Assistant with reference number 930.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.