Our client is a South African-based Forex Broker licensed and regulated by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) and they are currently looking to recruit a dynamic and experienced candidate in the role of MetaTrader /Platform Administrator for their Cape Town offices in South Africa or working remotely from Cyprus.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years plus experience in a similar role, if you feel you have the necessary skills and industry experience we look forward to receiving your CV for consideration for this opportunity.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installing, configuring, hosting and maintenance of MT4 and MT5 servers, operating systems, trading applications, plug-ins, and system components ensuring optimal performance at all times..
- Manage system upgrades, document processes, and provide technical support for their clients and internal departments.
- Perform maintenance and stress tests on our systems and resolve any issues.
- Manage data feeds.
- Ensure the smooth operation of the MT5 platform.
- Collaborate with external advisors and vendors to keep our MT5 technology in perfect order and up to date.
- University degree in information technology or a related field or equivalent in training and experience.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Hands-on experience with MT4/MT5 trading platforms or other trading platforms.
- Experience creating a reliable and redundant MT5 platform by leveraging backup trade servers and system backups.
- An understanding of log aggregation, metric monitoring, and alerting for MT5.
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary based on skills and experience
- Performance based bonuses annually
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of MetaTrader / Platform Administrator with reference number 1131.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.