We are looking for a Medical Representative for our client, an international nutraceuticals company based in Cyprus.
About the job:
- Responsible to drive & contribute to the brands’ market awareness & share in the assigned area.
Tasks on the job:
- Scheduled medical detailing to HCPs (Doctors, Pharmacies, ….)
- Conduct scientific group meetings and participate in promotional activities
- Participate in medical congresses locally and abroad
- Participate in meetings with the management
- Reporting on the daily activities
- Number of Daily Visits to be determined
- University degree in Pharmacy or Chemistry, Biology or other related field
- 3-5 years medical representative experience in the field – experience in OTC & nutraceuticals products will be an advantage
- Registered to the Registry of Medical representatives of the Cyprus Medical representative registration council
- Cyprus resident
- Valid Driving license
- Fluent in Greek & English language
- Be able to travel abroad
- Microsoft office knowledge including excel & power point
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Customer & business oriented
- Transparency & integrity
- Team player
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate
- All applications are treated as strictly confidential.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Medical Representative with reference number 1112.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.